Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sunday Night Dinners


It's been a long road, but I've finally found the itch.  To cook that is.  It's becoming somewhat of a routine to actually prepare for myself, so long as I am back home before 8:00 p.m. (anytime after is too risky with my hunger level to wait for anything).  Sundays though I like to reserve for whipping something new, typically coming from my Pinterest board.  I find a great sense of joy in something edible, and somewhat pretty emerging from the oven after a long battle with the rest of the kitchen.  While at this time in my life, I don't have a family to cook for, it's always a good time to start a habit like "family meals."  Sundays have always been my cherished of days, and I'd like to think not too long from now they will be even more so.

Recipe from Martha Stewart Living,  originally found on A Cup of Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...