Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Count Your Blessings



Somehow April's already flying by!  Three days gone already?  A day out sick with the flu and suddenly it's Opening Day Eve.  I guess one can't be too surprised then that I was a wee bit unprepared for my month's resolution.  Having been ill with that darn flu though, as well as coming off an enjoyable while all the while heading into a panic over a new month got me to thinking.  Too much of the forward button is being hit, and not enough of the rewind.  Time to start remembering everything that's good in life.  This month, every time I'm down on the dog days, or am thinking too far ahead I'll have my handy day notebook beside me where I can remind myself of all my blessings.


This can commence immediately as I look upon my bank account from the past weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...