Thursday, March 29, 2012

Street Sights











One of the great misfortunes about living in such a major metropolitan city is the amount of things to do. It's easy to take things for advantage, and even easier not to know things even exist.  For instance, there are transit lines I have never even taken before.  Well at least there's one less now, as I found myself riding the Green Line to the up and coming West Loop Sunday for the Randolph Street Market.  Beyond all the wonderful treasures and trinkets to be found all over, it was one of those lovely experiences that help to remind you to always look around you.  For the rest of the afternoon I found myself noticing all those simple things that make this city so arousing this time of year.  If that's not what a Sunday is for then I don't know what is.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...