Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Stuff Little Girls Dream Of




When I was a little girl my favorite game was dress-up.  Just about every round I insisted on being the bride.  It was the most prized ensemble in the drawer.  Something about the lace veil, the silky white fabrics, and my perfume sprayed bouquet just always made me feel so perfectly girly.  It was the same way I felt when winning Pretty Pretty Princess, dressing up my hands in lace gloves for tea parties, and wearing my pink saddleback shoes.  Being a girl is just simply fun.  Especially when you have all the right accessories and imagination.

{Images:  J. Crew & BHLDN}





1 comment:

  1. I'LL say you insisted on being the bride! Until Steph came over, then watch out! ;)))

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...