Monday, February 7, 2011

Hot Stuff




Heat is something that's never been my thing.  However, when a blizzard for the ages blows through your town, leaving below freezing temperatures in its wake, you can talk compromise.  Mine came in the form of yoga.  Hot yoga that is.  With a slightly urgent need to start getting in gear for the mountains of Utah next month, along with trying to cure cabin fever, I found myself in a room heated to temperatures that give me nightmares.  Given that I've always had a zest for and skill for yoga, I figured I could numb the heat out.  I was close to right-only having to reach out of warrior pose once-maybe three times for the water bottle.  Hey, it was no small feat.  While I found the hour worth stretches and core engagement very worthwhile, you probably won't find me here past the month of February.  Not unless they install fans.  Or does that defeat the purpose?


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...