Friday, August 27, 2010

Au Revoir




It seems everything is order for the time being.  Everything that has needed to be moved out, canceled or transferred has been done.  All work is complete.  Now it's just time to hop a plane and enjoy my one week of retirement in the beautiful country of France.  Postponed from April due to that nasty volcano, I can't help but think this trip comes at the most opportune of times in my life.  I'm greatly looking forward to serene landscapes, tasty treats, refreshing wines, loads of history, and fabulous fashions.  I have no idea what I'll come away from this trip, but it's highly doubtful there will be room to disappoint.

Stories and adventures to come...





Images via

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...