Monday, September 13, 2010

And That's My Mantra


Where to start, when you don't even know where or when it all began?  The past month has been a whirlwind that I won't even try to recap.  In doing so, the essence, or the thrill of it, would be completely lost.  I can say what I've found to be true through all of it can be quoted very wisely from a little guy known as Yoda, who said "Do, or do not.  There is no try." (Note:  No, I'm not a "Star Wars" junkie.  I came across this in the book I'm currently paging through).  For what you want, go and do it.  If you find it's not necessary for you, then don't.  Trying is just all the confusion in between.  Of course, it wouldn't be fair to say that all of life is just do or don't.  The all important tool of time is needed to get to either end of the spectrum.  So take your time, learn from your mistakes, collect all the facts, and then do what it is you want.  Or don't.

Post Script:  With a little bit of my life here in Chicago, some left in St. Louis, and a lot floating around everywhere in between, I'm in desperate need of organization somewhere.  Anywhere really.  Since at present time very little is in my full control, this organization frustration is to be taken out on my blog.  My days of the week are going to be more formatted.  In what exact way, I cannot be completely certain.  To be determined as the week goes on.  As of right now, you can know that Mondays will now be categorized as "Mantra Mondays." A few thoughts, ideas, and words (what kind?  I'll leave that open for now) that have been learned from the previous week and weekend that may help in empowering it's successive week.  Or help deter from making repeat offenses.  Let the experiences commence!

Art Work Credit:  Pink Lady by Heather Williams

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...