Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Those Silk Shiny Scarves


It's all too easy to find yourself in a wardrobe slump.  Everything starts looking the same, and that great top you bought last month isn't so exciting anymore after its maiden voyage. It doesn't have to be a brand new outfit to liven things up though.  In fact, you may just need something old, and even small.  Enter:  Grandma's collection.  My favorite (and most thrifty, I may add) new addition to my closet has been an assortment of silk scarves my Grandma recently passed on to me.  With plenty of color and patterns, these gems are great for everything from headwear (see below) to bagwear.  So channel your inner Jackie O and search out your family heirloom chest (or just head to the nearest Nordies) for your next spruce-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...