Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Weekend Review-4.25.10


It seemed for the first time in awhile two consistencies existed in my weekend.  Unfortunately they were rain and a migraine.  As Barbra Streisand once sang though, "Nobody, no nobody is gonna rain on my parade!"  With it being one Lauren Zeiter's Birthday and homecoming, how could it not be a parade?

  • It seems Chavas is not your typical seat-yourself Mexican restaurant.  Due to a line out the door while the rain was coming down, the much anticipated margaritas and queso will have to wait until a later date.  On to the ol' reliable Llywelyn's.
  • It may have been Civil War, a new cup game, that was to blame for my complete lack of productivity Saturday.
  • The layout of The Social House remains questionable in my book.  One thing is for sure though:  Zeiter is their Friday night band's biggest fan.
  • Is there a better way to make friends than sharing a cab to get to an ATM, only to find out is broken and have to be taken right back where you started?  I doubt it.
  • In the end my ride home would essentially be a sardine can.
  • My Saturday morning was one long panic attack of not being able to get to a caffeinated beverage quick enough.
  • I've never been so scared and relieved in my life as I was at El Paisano.  It felt as complicated as it sounds.
  • Looks like I'm 23 and still afraid of severe thunderstorms.  Perfect.
  • Few things are more fun to me than disrupting Brooke during her studies.
  • Sunday Funday:  St. Louis Hills Home Tour with the cousins and aunts.  Umbrellas a must.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...