Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Retroactively Cool








It's not often that I'll admit to personal incompetencies.  However, one I've always been very open about is my television regimen.  I'm just flat out terrible.  Not even DVR could help me stay consistent with a program.  Now integrating some savvy styling into and I could be enticed to try with great effort.

Currently there are two shows that are not only masterfully written (for their respective genres), but their outfitting is second to none.  I could not possibly any more intrigued and immersed into the world of Don Draper and Mad Men.  Nor do I think anything is more witty and delightful than New Girl.  It just may be that this whole television thing could soon take off.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...