Sunday, February 26, 2012

Necessities

For much of my life I saw beauty products as a sort of waste of money.  A lot of just phony bologna brilliantly branded as necessities.  The funny thing about getting older, is not only do you get wiser, but you also find that you'll take all the help you can get in keeping up your appearance.  In keeping with my February resolution of beauty and wellness, here are a few products that I've always sworn by to help me keep it real, girl.


L'Oreal EverStrong sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner.  The sulfate-free system gives way to keeping your hair much more hydrated and healthy.  I rarely ever have a bad hair day with this!






Schwarzkopf got2b Crazysleek.  Without this, my hair would have died years ago.


Yes to Cucumbers facial towelettes.  A lovely breath of freshness for my face every evening.



Sensodyne Pronamel teeth whitening toothpaste.  Keeps your pearly whites just that.


Mineral makeups (I use BellaPierre) will not only give your face a subtle boost of color, but they also come right off at the end of the day.  Meaning, minimal pore clogging!


Vitamins are a must!  Everyone has different needs, so don't go choosing just the latest fads.  You'll notice a huge boost in your energy as well as your natural glow once you start getting into a regular regimen.

Finally, working out.  You may not feel as cute as this little fellow wen doing it.  But more often than not you'll feel ready to knock down any door after.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...