Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Tiny Fortunes


Recently I happened upon a carnival.  It had everything from lions, large spinning wheels, and disco balls.  It even had the most perfect purple and gold heels that you would make sure to bat your lashes twice at.  This carnival held all kinds of keys to my heart with handing me a nice discount off my purchase, as well as a cup of beer from their wooden keg.  Possibly my most favorite treat though was a tiny red fish that knew how to swim in the palm of my hand.  He was a gift to me for my purchase, as he was to all other patrons who came to the carnival at Ziezo in the Loop.  As commoditized as he may be, I just adored what he was intended to bring.  The easy child-like mystique of good fortune.  Something every talented shopper is always in need of.

You can buy the Miracle Fish here.  Makes such a cute giveaway!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds awesome...sorry I missed that one! I want that fish :))

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...