Thursday, June 10, 2010

Seeing Red

Well it's here, ladies and gents.  Beach season that is.  No matter how many more spinning classes you wanted to fit in, it waits for no one.  Swim suit shopping for me, fits somewhere just above shoe and just below grocery shopping for me on my least favorite ways to consume list.  As I understand and know it though, shopping shouldn't be a burden.  It's a sensory experience that gives you a tremendous rush trying to find exactly what made up in your mind.

So rather than taking a shot in the dark at something I don't possess a keen eye or patience for, I decided to take what I already knew.  Accessories.  After a finding a cute black and white swimsuit that looked acceptable on me the search began to to rally up the troops and make it a great swimsuit.  All it needed was a splash of red...

For the hair...



The eyes...





And for the little piggies below...

Oh and a word to the wise.  You're at the beach.  You're surrounded by sand, water, beverages, and that heat really gets to you.  All items above are $10.  Save the cash for replacement needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...