Thursday, May 27, 2010

Celebrating a Quarter of Fabulous


It looks like I'll have to chalk this week up as an "off" one.  The festivities of wedding weekend (I will eventually post on that) took quite the gust out of me.  I found the majority of physical activity was put into pumping Ibuprofen into my immune system.  Fortunately, as this new weekend very quickly approaches, I'm ready to get back at it.  It's a very good thing too since Memorial Day weekend kicks off with my cousin Steph's 25th Birthday celebration.  For someone so fabulous, it would only be too appropriate to start the evening off by seeing Sex and the City 2 at the Moolah Theatre, complete with lounge seating and cocktails.  While a couple scratches are still left lingering in my throat, I have every bit of confidence that I'll make a complete recovery by 6:00 tomorrow evening.  After all, when one is blessed with such great company, she must always play amongst friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...