Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Lucky Greens



Well another very important holiday is upon us:  St. Patricks Day.  I'm not Irish, but then again, who is?  What matters is that it gives us something to do on a Saturday afternoon.  I'm quite excited this year as it's my first residential Chicago St. Pat's Day, after bypassing last year for the mountains of Utah.  Personally I find street celebrations a very stressful situations in terms of dress.  What's the weather going to be like?  How far will you be walking?  What's the probability of spills?  All are very troubling, and impossible to solve.  These questions will still be lingering over my head for much of the week, until they work their way into a frenzy Friday afternoon.  As long as you match the beer you're in the clear.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...