Monday, December 19, 2011

Those J-I-N-G-L-E Bells



This is my least favorite week of the year.  Especially this particular year.  One week left until Christmas.  The season has completely escaped me and I could not be more upset about it!  I have so many movies left to watch, songs that still have not reached their max of repeats, and I didn't even get a Christmas tree!  Out and about on Michigan Ave. helped a lot.  But I found myself asking myself, as I have all week, what happened to all the holly jolly this year?  Half, HALF, of the stores I went into were sparsely decorated and only played a holiday every few songs.  Thank goodness for the comforting retailers such as Williams-Sonoma and J. Crew that made a merry shopper and customer out of me.  For some others (ahem, Anthropologie), I am extremely disappointed and am quite glad you only took a meager portion of my holiday budget.  


Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to get back to drowning myself in Christmas cheer before it's too late!


{Image Credit: HGTV}

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...