Sunday, October 16, 2011

Hallelujah!


Does it get any better than days like this one?  

The Rams game is on local Chicago television!

It's perfect weather to keep all the windows open and the leavers are a'changing!

It's grocery week, which means I'll be cooking tonight.  I'm thinking chili and cornbread would suit just fine. (Yes, I've actually taken this up as a hobby).

I'll finally be finishing the Hunger Games.  (I must admit, I've had a hard time getting into this one).

The Cardinals could be going to the World Series tonight!

...Aren't Sundays just the best?

1 comment:

  1. "thinking of making chili and cornbread" Six words I didn't think I'd ever hear from you! ;))) Maybe something DID rub off...???!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...