Thursday, June 30, 2011

Send Off


I've said it before, and I'll say it again.  Always RSVP.  For me that means taking the first invitation that comes your way and going with it.  Well this Fourth of July weekend the first thing that arrived was a ticket home to St. Louis.  Granted it would have been my first Fouth in Chicago.  Furthermore,  I also RSVP'd way back when to head back to the Lou next weekend.  Even so I confirmed my attendance.  Could not be more happy to report that since sending in my "yes" I now have a loaded but relaxed agenda for this weekend, and have found that my trip back to the same destination next weekend will now have to be delayed by a day.  So you see, jumping on board early puts the wheels in motion for what's ahead.

Hope your Fourth contains all the best laid plans!

{Image Credit: Mikael Jansson}

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...