Wednesday, June 1, 2011

If You Can't Take the Heat


Well I finally figured out how to bring the heat to Chicago.  This  past weekend I went down to the upper 90-degrees of Dallas for a family wedding.  Scorching as it may have been, it beat the the chills of the Windy City and it seemed to have like me enough to travel back here.  The climate was just one of the things I learned to love in this great state.  Here are a few more:
  • Take pictures.  As seen from above, I have none to show from the weekend. 
  • Everything really is bigger in Texas.  Hair, stadiums, belt buckles.  Everything.
  • Too much wine can make for a long night.
  • The JFK Conspiracy Theory is pretty darn legit. 
  • No way in heck could I ever live in a 90-degree climate year round.  
{Image via Pinterest}

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...