Monday, November 15, 2010

Start All Over Again


One of my favorite songs is Pick Yourself Up by Diana Krall.  Although, I only listen to it every now and then.  As you may guess, I save it for those times when I actually need to pick myself up.  The reason why I listen to this song, rather than Last Resort by Papa Roach or some other bang your head against the wall song, is that it's upbeat.  Valuable time is often lost, and tender mending usually needed when we get knocked down from a fight with a friend, a bad week at work, or personal matters surmount.  Once we make the necessary repairs though (and that must always be the first step), we get to start over again.  As long as we're able to stand up with the same two feet we had before, our steps become lighter.

Image via

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...