Thursday, July 22, 2010

Eating Is Believing




It's possible that those who overindulge could never love.  After all, you're too busy consuming to ever really appreciate the detail of what you're after.  This could be why I've never had a true love affair with food.  I cast my eyes on one sole product, and suddenly it becomes the only thing I desire.  It can be anything from cheese to a box of of Special K Chocolatey Delight cereal.  Never before did I truly appreciate the joy of a meal.  That is until I visited Harvest Monday night for a special five course dinner and wine tasting.  Food, as a general rule of thumb, is always good to me-I'm one of the least picky eaters I know.  So to be completely impressed with everything my fork hit, was something unfamiliar.  It made me realize just what an art the preparation and presentation of food really is.  Oh, what can happen when you open your palate.




Image Credits:  1.  Cannelle et Vanille  2.  Fork Spoon Knife  3.  From Me to You  4.  What Kate Ate

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...